Monday 12 January 2009

First time I saw him

I´m sure I saw him! It was him, indeed, the one and only, the supreme symbol of love, faith, optimism and promiscuity, ambassador of this cosmopolitan era, magnate of this dinosauric, obscene, promiscuous modernity; the rícachonly ambiguously obscure and enlighted sácerdot.

Did you saw this perfect, strong-willing, mosquitoe-lover, obstinate, almizclous, albaricoque-flavored, immovable, filamentous-catcher, rímbombant, eccéntric, anecdotic, decimononic, flagrant, historic, flexible, pedigree-guaranteed, exacerbately-restaurantic clerical pastor of hope? I thought you did, too. It´s impossible not seeing this baroque, extravagant, hiperbolic, oblique, salad-shaker baron of confidence.

This foraminipherous charming gord was seen by Mega-bananical rhinos, too. My dear friend Perrito told me these animals have seen him riding horses as a volume-hydro-plane with an amazing and unique style, climbing a windmill while he was playing a bagpipe. Every rhino started crying when they saw this comfortable, emotive, flat-floored image, as typical as his abilidous way of making this lovely pottery so well known by all of us (a lovely pottery, by the way).

I´m absolutely stunned, indeed. It was the big, fat, greasy, stubborn, astronautically-beautiful, arrogant, sincerely-portentous, botanic, trust-healing, bone-catching, anthropological, pompous, gorgeous, sácerdot.

I swear.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow wow! For Holy Christ and mother Mary's lips! He was! I'm sure! A non-ecclesiastic turtle told me he was!!!

    ReplyDelete